Husband and I and two teens are doing organized tour of Italy and Paris in May. We are then doing two days in London independent of the tour. What would you recommend as must sees and dos for two days with the tens?
London with 19 and14 year old -must dos?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Travel by train or bus
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia