Husband and I and two teens are doing organized tour of Italy and Paris in May. We are then doing two days in London independent of the tour. What would you recommend as must sees and dos for two days with the tens?
London with 19 and14 year old -must dos?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uk visa processing time
- 2 Uk visa
- 3 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 8 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 9 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 10 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Porto to Salamanca
- 14 Trip to Italy
- 15 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 16 Copenhagen hotel
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 19 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 20 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 21 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 22 Please help me plan my trip!
- 23 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 24 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 25 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question