has anyone done sucha tour..daughter and i are looking maybe to do a walk with a guide...blue badge? any others? going next jan and really keen to learn more about history of britain ( more kings and queens rather than beatles)
thanks for any tips!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Cutback on Spain trip
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 where to stay in London?
- 5 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 22 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 23 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain