on Friday and Saturdays on five lines to start then more.
Oyster Cards Being Phased Out - bank debit cards to be used instead.
Unions threaten striked
great info in this NY Times article.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 London 2For1 question
- 3 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Venice
- 10 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 11 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 12 Another Book List for Italy
- 13 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 14 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 15 Last night in Sweden
- 16 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations
London tube to Be Open 24 Hours...Oyster Cards to Be Phased Out...