on Friday and Saturdays on five lines to start then more.
Oyster Cards Being Phased Out - bank debit cards to be used instead.
Unions threaten striked
great info in this NY Times article.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 Escorted Tours
- 3 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 4 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 5 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 11 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Le Marche, Italy
- 16 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 17 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 18 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 22 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 23 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 24 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 25 Experience with Earthbound Tours
London tube to Be Open 24 Hours...Oyster Cards to Be Phased Out...