I am a 35 year old male from the New York City area traveling to London this Summer to work at the Olympic Games. My work schedule ends around August 16th and I plan on renting a car and heading North to Glasgow. I've always wanted to see the beautiful landscapes of the UK and this is a perfect opportunity.
I am looking for some must see spots along the way to map out my trip. I have about 7-10 days off, and need to return to London to fly home. I love the rock music that comes out of that region (Oasis, Embrace, The Smiths, etc). I like nightlife, but I want to spend my days wandering about taking amazing photographs.
My budget is a little bit of a concern. I don't need to stay in luxurious hotels, but I also don't want to sleep in fear of bed bugs or cockroaches.
I am interested in passing through Leeds. Probably Drive up the North Sea coast and back down to London by way of the Eastern coast.
Any advice you can give me is appreciated. I have never been to the UK before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 3 day trip to iceland
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 celticmoon, a quick question
- 25 Car service from Vienna Airport