Will be in London for 4 nights, Paris for 3 nights, Venice for 2 nights and Rome for 3 nights and a week of cruise in meditrraneanian from Venice to Rome. Cruise will stop for a day on KOPER, SLOVENIA - SPLIT, CROATIA - DUBROVNIK, CROATIA - MESSINA, ITALY - NAPLES/POMPEII, ITALY.
Where to start? If anyone have been on any of above and have good idea how to plan a little sightseeing and more of the landmarks and museums visits on major cities, please share it. I do not take tours and I try to travel economy and do my own planning. If you could share what to do and not for hotels, rides, rent cars. I have been in Paris and am taking my wife to Europe for 1st time. THX, Moe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Milan or Turin
- 8 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 20 God Save the Queen?
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers
London, Paris, Venice, Rome, and a week of cruise. Need help planning.