Will be in London for 4 nights, Paris for 3 nights, Venice for 2 nights and Rome for 3 nights and a week of cruise in meditrraneanian from Venice to Rome. Cruise will stop for a day on KOPER, SLOVENIA - SPLIT, CROATIA - DUBROVNIK, CROATIA - MESSINA, ITALY - NAPLES/POMPEII, ITALY.
Where to start? If anyone have been on any of above and have good idea how to plan a little sightseeing and more of the landmarks and museums visits on major cities, please share it. I do not take tours and I try to travel economy and do my own planning. If you could share what to do and not for hotels, rides, rent cars. I have been in Paris and am taking my wife to Europe for 1st time. THX, Moe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month in Europe
- 2 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Iceland in 7 days.
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
London, Paris, Venice, Rome, and a week of cruise. Need help planning.