Will be in London for 4 nights, Paris for 3 nights, Venice for 2 nights and Rome for 3 nights and a week of cruise in meditrraneanian from Venice to Rome. Cruise will stop for a day on KOPER, SLOVENIA - SPLIT, CROATIA - DUBROVNIK, CROATIA - MESSINA, ITALY - NAPLES/POMPEII, ITALY.
Where to start? If anyone have been on any of above and have good idea how to plan a little sightseeing and more of the landmarks and museums visits on major cities, please share it. I do not take tours and I try to travel economy and do my own planning. If you could share what to do and not for hotels, rides, rent cars. I have been in Paris and am taking my wife to Europe for 1st time. THX, Moe
London, Paris, Venice, Rome, and a week of cruise. Need help planning.
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 9 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!