Will be in London for 4 nights, Paris for 3 nights, Venice for 2 nights and Rome for 3 nights and a week of cruise in meditrraneanian from Venice to Rome. Cruise will stop for a day on KOPER, SLOVENIA - SPLIT, CROATIA - DUBROVNIK, CROATIA - MESSINA, ITALY - NAPLES/POMPEII, ITALY.
Where to start? If anyone have been on any of above and have good idea how to plan a little sightseeing and more of the landmarks and museums visits on major cities, please share it. I do not take tours and I try to travel economy and do my own planning. If you could share what to do and not for hotels, rides, rent cars. I have been in Paris and am taking my wife to Europe for 1st time. THX, Moe
London, Paris, Venice, Rome, and a week of cruise. Need help planning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 Spain tips beyond safety
- 4 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Eating in France-two new books
- 8 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 9 seven days in Portugal
- 10 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 18 1 week in Croatia
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 25 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?