Will be in London for 4 nights, Paris for 3 nights, Venice for 2 nights and Rome for 3 nights and a week of cruise in meditrraneanian from Venice to Rome. Cruise will stop for a day on KOPER, SLOVENIA - SPLIT, CROATIA - DUBROVNIK, CROATIA - MESSINA, ITALY - NAPLES/POMPEII, ITALY.
Where to start? If anyone have been on any of above and have good idea how to plan a little sightseeing and more of the landmarks and museums visits on major cities, please share it. I do not take tours and I try to travel economy and do my own planning. If you could share what to do and not for hotels, rides, rent cars. I have been in Paris and am taking my wife to Europe for 1st time. THX, Moe
London, Paris, Venice, Rome, and a week of cruise. Need help planning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 train to Vernon France
- 5 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 11 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 15 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 16 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 17 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 18 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 25 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014