I just booked a one way ticket to London for my Wife and I on September 16, 2016. Hell of a deal that I couldn't pass up. She and I have been wanting to do a western Euro trip for a long time. We want some opinions on if doing London, Paris, Amsterdam and then shooting over to Munich for a day or two to do Oktoberfest is do-able in a two week span.
We are leaving San Francisco on 9/16 and will be getting to London on Saturday morning, 9/17. Ideally we are back in SF by 10/1. I have been to London before, but my Wife hasn't. She definitely wants to go, but is more interested in Paris and Amsterdam. Our budget is pretty open and we'll likely be doing AirBNBs.
We'd like to spend the majority of our time in London, Paris and Amsterdam and then shoot over to Munich for a few days before we head home so we can experience Oktoberfest. Realistic? All ideas and opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Paris day trips August
- 4 Athens
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 9 Transportation from Brno train station
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 21 Moving to Italy
- 22 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary