I just booked a one way ticket to London for my Wife and I on September 16, 2016. Hell of a deal that I couldn't pass up. She and I have been wanting to do a western Euro trip for a long time. We want some opinions on if doing London, Paris, Amsterdam and then shooting over to Munich for a day or two to do Oktoberfest is do-able in a two week span.
We are leaving San Francisco on 9/16 and will be getting to London on Saturday morning, 9/17. Ideally we are back in SF by 10/1. I have been to London before, but my Wife hasn't. She definitely wants to go, but is more interested in Paris and Amsterdam. Our budget is pretty open and we'll likely be doing AirBNBs.
We'd like to spend the majority of our time in London, Paris and Amsterdam and then shoot over to Munich for a few days before we head home so we can experience Oktoberfest. Realistic? All ideas and opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 4 2 days in Florence
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?