I just booked a one way ticket to London for my Wife and I on September 16, 2016. Hell of a deal that I couldn't pass up. She and I have been wanting to do a western Euro trip for a long time. We want some opinions on if doing London, Paris, Amsterdam and then shooting over to Munich for a day or two to do Oktoberfest is do-able in a two week span.
We are leaving San Francisco on 9/16 and will be getting to London on Saturday morning, 9/17. Ideally we are back in SF by 10/1. I have been to London before, but my Wife hasn't. She definitely wants to go, but is more interested in Paris and Amsterdam. Our budget is pretty open and we'll likely be doing AirBNBs.
We'd like to spend the majority of our time in London, Paris and Amsterdam and then shoot over to Munich for a few days before we head home so we can experience Oktoberfest. Realistic? All ideas and opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 4 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 14 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 15 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 21 CASH OR CARD?
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!