I just booked a one way ticket to London for my Wife and I on September 16, 2016. Hell of a deal that I couldn't pass up. She and I have been wanting to do a western Euro trip for a long time. We want some opinions on if doing London, Paris, Amsterdam and then shooting over to Munich for a day or two to do Oktoberfest is do-able in a two week span.
We are leaving San Francisco on 9/16 and will be getting to London on Saturday morning, 9/17. Ideally we are back in SF by 10/1. I have been to London before, but my Wife hasn't. She definitely wants to go, but is more interested in Paris and Amsterdam. Our budget is pretty open and we'll likely be doing AirBNBs.
We'd like to spend the majority of our time in London, Paris and Amsterdam and then shoot over to Munich for a few days before we head home so we can experience Oktoberfest. Realistic? All ideas and opinions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 https://ozfacts.com/blue-fortera
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 7 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 8 35 Days?
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 car rental
- 16 Munich and....???
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Northern Ireland ideas
- 25 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??