I am going to London in June for 5 nights. Part of the time will be spent at Wimbledon and then we will be touring in London. Looking for a hotel or b and b preferably near a tube stop between the 2. Hoping to keep it under $200. Any suggestions? thanks. DJ
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 2 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 3 20 days in Germany
- 4 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 14 Nice or Marseille??
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 South of France November Trip Report
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?