I am going to London in June for 5 nights. Part of the time will be spent at Wimbledon and then we will be touring in London. Looking for a hotel or b and b preferably near a tube stop between the 2. Hoping to keep it under $200. Any suggestions? thanks. DJ
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 2 Europe itinerary advice
- 3 Bayeux tapestry
- 4 Bus ride to Positano
- 5 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 6 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 7 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 8 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 Camino No-No
- 11 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 14 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 15 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 16 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 18 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 19 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 20 Is Capri overrated?
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 23 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 24 Train des Pignes
- 25 France and Spain in 14 days?