I am going to London in June for 5 nights. Part of the time will be spent at Wimbledon and then we will be touring in London. Looking for a hotel or b and b preferably near a tube stop between the 2. Hoping to keep it under $200. Any suggestions? thanks. DJ
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 Italy
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 21 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 22 Travel with Teens
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Snowboarding in Poland