I am going to London in June for 5 nights. Part of the time will be spent at Wimbledon and then we will be touring in London. Looking for a hotel or b and b preferably near a tube stop between the 2. Hoping to keep it under $200. Any suggestions? thanks. DJ
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 14 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 german rail ticket question
- 25 Tipping in Greece