I am going to London in June for 5 nights. Part of the time will be spent at Wimbledon and then we will be touring in London. Looking for a hotel or b and b preferably near a tube stop between the 2. Hoping to keep it under $200. Any suggestions? thanks. DJ
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 8 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 9 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 10 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 11 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 12 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 13 Barcelona for single female
- 14 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 15 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 16 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 17 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 18 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 19 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 20 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 23 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 24 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 25 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe