I am going to London in June for 5 nights. Part of the time will be spent at Wimbledon and then we will be touring in London. Looking for a hotel or b and b preferably near a tube stop between the 2. Hoping to keep it under $200. Any suggestions? thanks. DJ
- 1 France Itinerary Help
- 2 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 3 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 4 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 5 French/Italian Alps
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 london travelcrard
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 13 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 16 Paris Ticket t+
- 17 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 18 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 19 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 20 One week in Norway
- 21 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 22 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 23 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 24 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 25 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen