We are going to London at the end of March. I know about the website for London Eye and the opportunity to purchase advance tickets but one in our party is a little queezy about heights and unsure about doing this. Our schedule is also tight and we may fall behind and have a tough time making our reserved time. Are timed reservations beforehand mandatory? If not and I choose not to get them will we be condemned to standing in line forever to take the ride? Thanks for any help you can give on this matter.
London Eye without advance reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 2 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 Granada
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 First time Ireland trip
- 12 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 13 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 19 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Coffee in Naples