We are going to London at the end of March. I know about the website for London Eye and the opportunity to purchase advance tickets but one in our party is a little queezy about heights and unsure about doing this. Our schedule is also tight and we may fall behind and have a tough time making our reserved time. Are timed reservations beforehand mandatory? If not and I choose not to get them will we be condemned to standing in line forever to take the ride? Thanks for any help you can give on this matter.
London Eye without advance reservations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Augsburg with kids
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 He said , she said
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 12 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid