Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 2 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 3 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 4 Planning a European Trip
- 5 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 6 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 13 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 23 train or plane
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
Hi all -