Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&Bs in Ireland
- 2 Zadar or Sibenik
- 3 Barcelona - places to stay
- 4 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 5 Guide in Russia
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 9 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 10 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 11 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 14 travel fan 220v?
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 First Trip to Paris
- 18 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 19 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 20 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
Hi all -