Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 2 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 3 Italian rail travel
- 4 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 5 Paris Picture Overlays
- 6 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 7 Portugal Transportation
- 8 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 9 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 10 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 11 Malpensa - Verona
- 12 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 13 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 14 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 17 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 20 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 21 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 22 2 Week European Itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 24 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 25 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
Hi all -