Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 3 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 4 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 5 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 6 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 7 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 8 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 9 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 10 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 11 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 12 Rental car return in Nice
- 13 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Alhambra
- 16 Naples
- 17 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 20 French open 2017
- 21 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 22 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 23 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 24 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 25 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
Hi all -