Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Hi all -
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Best area to stay in Rome
- 3 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 4 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 10 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 11 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 12 Paris Ticket t+
- 13 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 14 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 17 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 18 river cruise choice
- 19 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 20 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 21 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Train Passes
- 24 Rome apartment
- 25 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...