Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy itinerary request
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 8 Best Cities in Ukraine - Chernivtsi
- 9 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 10 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 11 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 14 Palma de Mallorca
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 17 What about Basque Country?
- 18 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 19 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 20 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 21 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 22 currency
- 23 My San Sebastian ideas
- 24 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 25 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
Hi all -