Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 2 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 3 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 4 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 5 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 6 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 7 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 8 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 9 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Relaxing destinations?
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 15 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience
- 16 Help with a git in Alsace
- 17 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 18 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 19 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 20 1 night in Split or Trogir
- 21 Rome and Venice in December
- 22 Planning trip to Spain in end of August
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Pay for all of apartment in advance?
- 25 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
Hi all -