Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 4 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 5 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 16 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 21 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 22 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 23 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 24 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 25 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport