Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montserrat Express
- 2 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 8 Amalfi Coast
- 9 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 10 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 11 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 IWM
- 20 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 21 alcazar question and seville advice
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 Iceland trip report!
Hi all -