Hi all -
We're traveling to London in June and would like to stay at a B&B in Bloomsbury. Any recommendations? We have contacted the Ridgemount Hotel, the Jesmond Hotel and the Morgan Hotel and they're all full for our travel dates. There are two of us traveling and we would like an en suite room, maybe that adds to the difficulty of finding lodging.
If we can't stay in Bloomsbury, we are looking at Chelsea. Anyone have any experience staying in Chelsea?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 2 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 6 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 7 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 8 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 9 Dover queues
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 14 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 15 From London to Paris to US
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Austria trip report
Hi all -