Starting to look for a hotel in Amsterdam, and we're confused about which neighborhoods are best. Which part of Amsterdam is best to be located in for a first-time trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Italian Riviera
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Switzerland in mid-April
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 Hamam Istanbul?
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 First Trip to Europe!
- 16 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 17 visa appointment experience
- 18 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 19 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 Scotland Trip
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens