I am planning a 14 day trip through Croatia and Slovenia, hitting the main tourist destinations along the coast and inland. We can go anytime between Oct. 1 and May 1. I've checked weatherbase.com for the precipatation, but still can't figure out whether we would have less rain the first 2 weeks of May or the first 2 weeks of Oct. I know there are no guarantees when it comes to weather, but I would like to have the odds in our favor, if possible. Can anyone give me some advice concerning the average rainfall during those 2 times?
Least rain in Croatia and Slovenis-May or Oct?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 trip to norway
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 My notes on Greece 101
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 Is Venice really dirty?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Best beach town in Italy?
- 19 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 Five nights in Extremadura
- 25 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary