Does Le Train Bleu have a bar area where we might be able to get a drink and perhaps an appetizer or small plate rather than a full dinner?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through Paris
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 Bruges
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 17 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!