We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Last minute plan help please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 3 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 10 Reputable Tours
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 17 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???