We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 2 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 6 Italy - best two central locations
- 7 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 8 Overnight Train Questions
- 9 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 10 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 11 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 12 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 13 Tour or independent
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 16 Vet my itinerary
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Istanbul tour guides?
- 20 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 21 3 months to travel Europe!
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 What to see in Dresden...
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 25 Sienna with kids