We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 2 All of Spain or something else..?
- 3 Chinese visit to France
- 4 Barcelona extension
- 5 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 6 Europe itinerary review
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 10 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 11 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 12 15 days trip to Europe
- 13 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 14 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 15 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Vuerling airlines
- 18 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 19 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 20 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 21 France for a month in 2017
- 22 RENFE error message during payment
- 23 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia