We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Last minute plan help please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 2 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 9 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 10 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 13 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 17 mallorca
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 France to Italy advice needed please
- 21 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 25 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station