We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Last minute plan help please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 11 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 12 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 Help with Madrid Location
- 16 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 17 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 18 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 19 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 20 Italy and Greece
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 24 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please