We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 4 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 5 Euro railways
- 6 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 7 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 8 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 9 Short, Solo, Springish Saga in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 10 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 11 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 12 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 13 Azores 7 days
- 14 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 15 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 16 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 17 My summer in Paris
- 18 Italy, Spain and France
- 19 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 British Isles Cruise
- 22 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 23 Sweden and Denmark
- 24 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 25 Galleria dell Accademia tickets