We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Last minute plan help please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 2 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 3 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 4 Train from Sarlat
- 5 Barcelona restaurants
- 6 Venice tourist travel pass
- 7 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 8 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 9 4 days in Scotland
- 10 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 11 Two days in Dublin
- 12 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 13 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 14 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 15 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 16 Trains
- 17 Airb2b in Paris
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 20 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 21 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 22 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 25 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement