We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 4 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 5 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 6 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 7 Stockholm hotels
- 8 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 9 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 11 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 12 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 13 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 14 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 15 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 16 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 17 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 18 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 19 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 22 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 23 Day Trip from London
- 24 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 25 Credit cards in Italy & France