We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Last minute plan help please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Question on France travel
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 trip to norway
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 13 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 16 Cruise the River Shannon
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Food tours in Rome?
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 22 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 23 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour