We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 3 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Italy train question
- 10 Venice - a day open
- 11 Walking in Hamburg
- 12 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 13 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 17 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 18 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 19 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 20 Lake Maggiore
- 21 Norway Fjords
- 22 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 23 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 24 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 25 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence