We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 One night in Amsterdam?
- 3 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 barcelona
- 6 Rome Walking Guide
- 7 Switzeraland Iternary
- 8 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 9 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 10 Naples?
- 11 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 12 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 13 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 14 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 15 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 16 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 17 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 18 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 19 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 20 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 21 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 22 Travel in England and Scotland
- 23 10 days in spain
- 24 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 25 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra