We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 2 Working On New Travel Tool For You and Love Your Feedback!
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 10 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 13 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 14 Happy birthday ATM
- 15 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 18 2 days in Lugano area
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Berlin to ?