We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 2 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 3 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 4 Berlin to Barcelona
- 5 Breakfast: London
- 6 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 7 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 8 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 9 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 10 Camino Redux
- 11 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 12 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 13 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 14 Macedonia, Greece
- 15 worthy or no?
- 16 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 17 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 18 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 19 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Seville bus information
- 22 Montpellier to Arles
- 23 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 24 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 25 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France