We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/exoslim/
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 5 Day itinerary
- 6 http://www.supplementoffers.org/exoslim/
- 7 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 20 free days of Europe
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 13 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 14 Our European adventures
- 15 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 16 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 17 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 18 Spain Trip Report
- 19 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 20 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 21 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 24 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!