We usually have all our plans in place 3 to 4 months out, but just decided on Iceland for late Aug./early Sept. 2014, so I feel a bit rushed. We'll probably fly R/T from NY, we'd like to have a rental car (any suggestions for a co.?), we'll have 8 nights to spend, interested in the local culture, scenery, wildlife and meeting people, which is why we'd prefer to stay at a farm or B&B. Thinking about 2 or 3 places to stay max. Our budget for lodging is roughly 70 to 80 Euro per night. We could stretch it a bit for a stay near the airport on our last night. We are NOT hikers (sorry for the all caps), as my wife has limited walking ability. Any help with a plan, sights, places to stay would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 2 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 3 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 4 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 7 British Isles Cruise
- 8 Turkey Quick Trip
- 9 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 10 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 11 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 12 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 13 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 14 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 15 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 16 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 17 Sweden and Denmark
- 18 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 19 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 20 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 21 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 22 Looking for Bicycling info in EU
- 23 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 24 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 25 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento