We plan on renting a car in Bordeaux in early October and driving to La Roque Gageac. Could anyone tell me what time it gets dark at that time of year (first week in Oct)? I want to make sure we have enough time to get the car at the train station, drive leisurely to RG and find our apt. before it gets dark. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 3 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 4 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 8 Chur or St Moritz?
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 11 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 12 Safety in Rome
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 17 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 25 Crete Holiday