We'll be in Paris for the journees du patrimonie on 16 September. I'm trying to decide which exceptional openings to try to attend. So far I've narrowed it down to Le Senat at Jardin du Luxembourg (open 930am-1730). We'll head there first thing as I imagine the lines can be huge. We were lucky to visit Hotel de Ville (open 1230pm-1800) in 2015, but on a private French-only tour so we had no idea what was being said. I want to go back to Hotel de Ville but husband thought we should try for another place. Would love your recommendations as there are so many places from which to choose.
Thank you. NOLA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 6 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 7 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 8 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 14 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 15 Rome or Venice first
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 18 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 19 B&B in Ireland
- 20 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 21 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 22 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 23 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 24 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 25 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston