We'll be in Paris for the journees du patrimonie on 16 September. I'm trying to decide which exceptional openings to try to attend. So far I've narrowed it down to Le Senat at Jardin du Luxembourg (open 930am-1730). We'll head there first thing as I imagine the lines can be huge. We were lucky to visit Hotel de Ville (open 1230pm-1800) in 2015, but on a private French-only tour so we had no idea what was being said. I want to go back to Hotel de Ville but husband thought we should try for another place. Would love your recommendations as there are so many places from which to choose.
Thank you. NOLA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Days in Italy
- 2 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 5 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 6 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 7 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 10 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 15 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 16 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 17 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 Stu Tower
- 20 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 21 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 22 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 23 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 24 Crete Holiday
- 25 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?