We'll be in Paris for the journees du patrimonie on 16 September. I'm trying to decide which exceptional openings to try to attend. So far I've narrowed it down to Le Senat at Jardin du Luxembourg (open 930am-1730). We'll head there first thing as I imagine the lines can be huge. We were lucky to visit Hotel de Ville (open 1230pm-1800) in 2015, but on a private French-only tour so we had no idea what was being said. I want to go back to Hotel de Ville but husband thought we should try for another place. Would love your recommendations as there are so many places from which to choose.
Thank you. NOLA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 4 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 celticmoon, a quick question
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 What fresh hell is this?
- 23 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 24 Which Train Station in Venice
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia