I've read on the Russian riverboat cruise forum in cruisecritic that we should take slacks to visit the churches. I wasn't sure it that was the poster's personal opinion or if that is a church rule. We were planning on packing comfortable, nice jeans for our guided tours during the cruise, which I believe include a church in every port. Thanks so much.
jeans when visiting churches in Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this the right way<>?
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 6 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 Rental car scams in Italy
- 9 Italy - Month of July
- 10 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 15 St Germain
- 16 22 days or DIY tour
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 England & Scotland in April
- 21 Your favourite places in Bath
- 22 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Shipping Prosecco