I've read on the Russian riverboat cruise forum in cruisecritic that we should take slacks to visit the churches. I wasn't sure it that was the poster's personal opinion or if that is a church rule. We were planning on packing comfortable, nice jeans for our guided tours during the cruise, which I believe include a church in every port. Thanks so much.
jeans when visiting churches in Russia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice in Jan
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 3 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 4 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 5 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 6 Southern France
- 7 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 Spain Travel
- 14 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Public transport from Ostuni
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 21 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 22 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 23 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany