For those of you in London until the 25th August, and interested in fashion, I highly recommend this exhibition. The workmanship on the couture pieces is simply stunning. I was surprised at how many pieces in the exhibition – far more than expected.
I took some photos with my iPad (link attached), not great, as I could not use the flash, but it will give you some idea of the works.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 4 Family vacation to europe
- 5 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 13 Perugia
- 14 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 18 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Praiano
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Dublin or Amsterdam?