For those of you in London until the 25th August, and interested in fashion, I highly recommend this exhibition. The workmanship on the couture pieces is simply stunning. I was surprised at how many pieces in the exhibition – far more than expected.
I took some photos with my iPad (link attached), not great, as I could not use the flash, but it will give you some idea of the works.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 와와바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Where to enjoy Paris
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report