I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 4 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 London and Normandy
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 12 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 13 rent muscle car in Norway
- 14 Athens tour guide advice
- 15 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 16 mystras or nemea
- 17 Venice gondola ride
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 How do I private message a person?
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Burgundy and Lyon