I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 2 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 3 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Flights from Croatia
- 8 Europe in late January
- 9 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 10 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 11 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 12 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 15 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 20 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 21 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 22 Scenic Driving Routes
- 23 Vienna to Bratislava
- 24 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 25 1 way ticket