I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 2 Family vacay in Europe
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 6 Classical Music in Milan
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 touring near rome airport
- 11 12 Days in Italy
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 14 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 15 day tours - Loire Valley
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 8 days in switzerland
- 20 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 21 Places to visits near Porto
- 22 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 23 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 Museum of Decorative Arts