I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Itinerary for Fall trip Amsterdam-Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 5 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 6 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Globus Tours
- 17 Scotland Votes "No"
- 18 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Gift for French business associate
- 25 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice