I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Itinerary for Fall trip Amsterdam-Munich
- 1 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia