I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON @ printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 Our future trip to Greece
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Russia in two weeks in December
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 car insurance italy
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Transylvania - June 2018
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?