I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Itinerary for Fall trip Amsterdam-Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 2 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 hotels in Seville
- 9 London tube
- 10 London hotel
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY