I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon france-- rental car
- 2 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 3 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 6 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 10 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 11 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 12 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 13 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 14 Greece mainland and islands
- 15 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 17 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 18 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 19 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Oyster card?
- 23 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 London Theater