I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 카지노게임사이트
- 2 Scotland Question
- 3 London dining service charge
- 4 who Ina and her husband have made living wills
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Spain.. suggestions please
- 8 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 9 the reality that it helps
- 10 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 11 Venice to Positano
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 14 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 15 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 16 London Paris
- 17 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 21 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 22 Scandinavia????
- 23 GPS vs Google Maps
- 24 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 25 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?