I'm looking for advice on filling a fall 2013 trip.
We fly into Amsterdam September 13 and out of Munich October 6. i need a few days in the Netherlands this is the country of orgin for my ancestors. Our apartment is booked in Munich beginning October 1.
We have a moderate budget that allows for 150 Euro/night lodging.
any trip suggestions between The Netherlands and Munich are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 8 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Azores in February
- 11 Trains in Alps and UK
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Lisbon trip report
- 16 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 24 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 25 Planning a European Trip