Asking any feedback on the better less costly itinerary. We are in Paris April 7th for the marathon and then have a choice of Vienna and Budapest or Brussels and Amsterdam. I am worried it is too far and expensive and time consuming to go as far as Vienna. We have 7-10 days open after Marathon. And any imput on best way to get to Vienna,Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Beaune
- 2 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 3 Where to stay in London
- 4 Travelling to France
- 5 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 6 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 9 25 days in Europe
- 10 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 11 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 12 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 13 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 14 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 17 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 18 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 19 Newgrange
- 20 Spain. malaga to granada
- 21 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 22 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 23 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 24 Traveling after Dublin
- 25 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?