Asking any feedback on the better less costly itinerary. We are in Paris April 7th for the marathon and then have a choice of Vienna and Budapest or Brussels and Amsterdam. I am worried it is too far and expensive and time consuming to go as far as Vienna. We have 7-10 days open after Marathon. And any imput on best way to get to Vienna,Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 4 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 10 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 13 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 14 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 17 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Grad Schools in London?
- 20 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 24 Ireland or Scotland
- 25 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?