Asking any feedback on the better less costly itinerary. We are in Paris April 7th for the marathon and then have a choice of Vienna and Budapest or Brussels and Amsterdam. I am worried it is too far and expensive and time consuming to go as far as Vienna. We have 7-10 days open after Marathon. And any imput on best way to get to Vienna,Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 2 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 My Google Maps
- 5 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 9 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 10 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 15 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 16 italy - france - germany
- 17 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 18 Planning Europe trip
- 19 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 20 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 Authentic czech food
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old