Asking any feedback on the better less costly itinerary. We are in Paris April 7th for the marathon and then have a choice of Vienna and Budapest or Brussels and Amsterdam. I am worried it is too far and expensive and time consuming to go as far as Vienna. We have 7-10 days open after Marathon. And any imput on best way to get to Vienna,Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rome
- 2 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Local Tour in Provence?
- 6 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 7 Ste Remy France
- 8 bath or york
- 9 car rental info
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 12 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 London tube
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium