Asking any feedback on the better less costly itinerary. We are in Paris April 7th for the marathon and then have a choice of Vienna and Budapest or Brussels and Amsterdam. I am worried it is too far and expensive and time consuming to go as far as Vienna. We have 7-10 days open after Marathon. And any imput on best way to get to Vienna,Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 2 Help with Lucerne in April
- 3 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 4 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 London Weekend
- 9 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 10 Dublin to Cashel
- 11 Sea side in Italy
- 12 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 13 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 14 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 15 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 16 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 17 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 18 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 19 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 20 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 21 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 22 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 25 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels