Hello! My husband and I are going to Rome, Positano and Ravello in about a month. We are both 31 years old and from New York City, so we truly appreciate a good meal from living in the epicenter of good food! I have celiac disease and need to eat gluten free, but have been told that this shouldn't be a problem in most restaurants. With that, the last time I was in Italy, I fell victim to a lot of the tourist traps and would like to try and avoid them at all costs. If anyone has any noteworthy restaurants for us in any of the 3 cities that we are traveling to it would be great! And yes...we are already doing Mamma Agata's cooking class in Ravello! Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Italy - Where to Eat? (Rome, Positano, Ravello)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 American Express
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 driving in france with kids
- 25 Southern Spain