Hello! My husband and I are going to Rome, Positano and Ravello in about a month. We are both 31 years old and from New York City, so we truly appreciate a good meal from living in the epicenter of good food! I have celiac disease and need to eat gluten free, but have been told that this shouldn't be a problem in most restaurants. With that, the last time I was in Italy, I fell victim to a lot of the tourist traps and would like to try and avoid them at all costs. If anyone has any noteworthy restaurants for us in any of the 3 cities that we are traveling to it would be great! And yes...we are already doing Mamma Agata's cooking class in Ravello! Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Italy - Where to Eat? (Rome, Positano, Ravello)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 4 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Planning a holiday
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 22 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report