Hello! My husband and I are going to Rome, Positano and Ravello in about a month. We are both 31 years old and from New York City, so we truly appreciate a good meal from living in the epicenter of good food! I have celiac disease and need to eat gluten free, but have been told that this shouldn't be a problem in most restaurants. With that, the last time I was in Italy, I fell victim to a lot of the tourist traps and would like to try and avoid them at all costs. If anyone has any noteworthy restaurants for us in any of the 3 cities that we are traveling to it would be great! And yes...we are already doing Mamma Agata's cooking class in Ravello! Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Italy - Where to Eat? (Rome, Positano, Ravello)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 7 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 8 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 16 Munich
- 17 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Munich with a car?
- 22 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014