Hello! My husband and I are going to Rome, Positano and Ravello in about a month. We are both 31 years old and from New York City, so we truly appreciate a good meal from living in the epicenter of good food! I have celiac disease and need to eat gluten free, but have been told that this shouldn't be a problem in most restaurants. With that, the last time I was in Italy, I fell victim to a lot of the tourist traps and would like to try and avoid them at all costs. If anyone has any noteworthy restaurants for us in any of the 3 cities that we are traveling to it would be great! And yes...we are already doing Mamma Agata's cooking class in Ravello! Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Italy - Where to Eat? (Rome, Positano, Ravello)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Greek Island honeymoon
- 3 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 4 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 5 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 6 Naples and Salerno
- 7 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 8 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 9 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 10 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 17 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 18 My poppy arrived today!
- 19 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 20 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 21 Garmisch
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 Floating the Gorge!!!