Hello! My husband and I are going to Rome, Positano and Ravello in about a month. We are both 31 years old and from New York City, so we truly appreciate a good meal from living in the epicenter of good food! I have celiac disease and need to eat gluten free, but have been told that this shouldn't be a problem in most restaurants. With that, the last time I was in Italy, I fell victim to a lot of the tourist traps and would like to try and avoid them at all costs. If anyone has any noteworthy restaurants for us in any of the 3 cities that we are traveling to it would be great! And yes...we are already doing Mamma Agata's cooking class in Ravello! Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Italy - Where to Eat? (Rome, Positano, Ravello)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 4 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 5 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 Amalfi coast in May
- 8 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 10 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 11 Amsterday > Bruges
- 12 CDG questions
- 13 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 14 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 17 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 18 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 19 Germany for 3 weeks
- 20 Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 25 northern Portugal