Reload this Page >

Hotels Italy from Rome, Umbria, Positano

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 11:06 AM
stacey

Hello everyone- <BR><BR>I booked the following hotels and wanted to know anyone's experiences with them. I want to feel like I selected some good ones with charm or atmosphere within my budget. =) <BR><BR>Rome - Residenza Farnese<BR>Umbria - Fattoria di Titignano<BR>Assisi - Residenza d'Epoca San Crispino (Hotel dei Priori and Umbra were booked)<BR>Positano - Albergo California (La Venice and Villa Rosa were booked) <BR>Rome -? Any suggestions for my last night. I leave for the airport the next morning.<BR><BR>Grazie!

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 11:11 AM
in_wyoming

In Rome we like the Alimandi. They also have a free airport shuttle service and nice breakfast.

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 11:47 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Stacey, Stay at Sperlonga 2 hours south of FCO if time permits and skip Rome.<BR>If not, stay at Lido di Ostia.

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 11:50 AM
stacey

Hi Bob- You peaked my interest about Sperlonga. Is it accesible by train? What is terrific about it?

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 12:56 PM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Sorry, thought you were driving. It is a charming fishing village on the coast and a great place for a first or last nite from FCO---but no train.

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 01:26 PM
stacey

Ahh, that sounded great. I did a search at Trenitalia and there was station called Fondi-Sperlonga. I wonder if it is nearby.