I read quite a few trip reports and got some useful information. Originally I was planning on visiting more cities but following the advice given in this forum I narrowed down the cities I would like to visit so I can spend more time in each city. By the way, from 26th through 4th, I will be traveling alone and from that day and on I will be with my girlfriend and mom.
First of all I will fly into Milan and out of Rome.
Before I list my destinations, there are a few dates that I have to be in certain cities. On the 2nd, I have to be in Torino. On the 4th I have to be in Milan. Also on 9th and 10th I have to be in Florence.
Let me know what you think about this itinerary. If you think I should add more cities or switch certain cities with other ones, please let me know. Feel free to make any recommendations. Thank you for your feedback.
Sept 26th - Milan
Sept 27th - Lake Como
Sept 28th - Lucerne
Sept 29th - Milan
Sept 30th - Genoa
Oct 1st - Genoa
Oct 2nd - Torino
Oct 3rd - Torino
Oct 4th - Milan
Oct 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th - Venice
Oct 9th, 10th, 11th - Florence
Oct 12th, 13th - Pisa
Oct 14th-19th - Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Via del Sale, Italy
- 3 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Nafplio to Hydra
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 20 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"