I read quite a few trip reports and got some useful information. Originally I was planning on visiting more cities but following the advice given in this forum I narrowed down the cities I would like to visit so I can spend more time in each city. By the way, from 26th through 4th, I will be traveling alone and from that day and on I will be with my girlfriend and mom.
First of all I will fly into Milan and out of Rome.
Before I list my destinations, there are a few dates that I have to be in certain cities. On the 2nd, I have to be in Torino. On the 4th I have to be in Milan. Also on 9th and 10th I have to be in Florence.
Let me know what you think about this itinerary. If you think I should add more cities or switch certain cities with other ones, please let me know. Feel free to make any recommendations. Thank you for your feedback.
Sept 26th - Milan
Sept 27th - Lake Como
Sept 28th - Lucerne
Sept 29th - Milan
Sept 30th - Genoa
Oct 1st - Genoa
Oct 2nd - Torino
Oct 3rd - Torino
Oct 4th - Milan
Oct 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th - Venice
Oct 9th, 10th, 11th - Florence
Oct 12th, 13th - Pisa
Oct 14th-19th - Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Car rental in Santorini port
- 4 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 5 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 renting a car in greece
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 12 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 retruning to US with souveniers
- 19 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 20 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 21 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 25 Ireland and Scotland September 2017