I read quite a few trip reports and got some useful information. Originally I was planning on visiting more cities but following the advice given in this forum I narrowed down the cities I would like to visit so I can spend more time in each city. By the way, from 26th through 4th, I will be traveling alone and from that day and on I will be with my girlfriend and mom.
First of all I will fly into Milan and out of Rome.
Before I list my destinations, there are a few dates that I have to be in certain cities. On the 2nd, I have to be in Torino. On the 4th I have to be in Milan. Also on 9th and 10th I have to be in Florence.
Let me know what you think about this itinerary. If you think I should add more cities or switch certain cities with other ones, please let me know. Feel free to make any recommendations. Thank you for your feedback.
Sept 26th - Milan
Sept 27th - Lake Como
Sept 28th - Lucerne
Sept 29th - Milan
Sept 30th - Genoa
Oct 1st - Genoa
Oct 2nd - Torino
Oct 3rd - Torino
Oct 4th - Milan
Oct 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th - Venice
Oct 9th, 10th, 11th - Florence
Oct 12th, 13th - Pisa
Oct 14th-19th - Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 17 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You