My fiancee and I are planning to spend our 2 week honeymoon in Italy, this September. We are flying from the UK.
There are so many places we'd like to see and I thought maybe we could see the best of the above - Naples (maybe visit Capri for one night), Tuscany, the Amalfi Caost and Sicily.
Can anyone tell me whether this is realistic and, if so, recommend a route or itinerary? I thought maybe it would be better to do it in reverse order, starting in Sicily.
Any tips will be hugely appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 7 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?