My fiancee and I are planning to spend our 2 week honeymoon in Italy, this September. We are flying from the UK.
There are so many places we'd like to see and I thought maybe we could see the best of the above - Naples (maybe visit Capri for one night), Tuscany, the Amalfi Caost and Sicily.
Can anyone tell me whether this is realistic and, if so, recommend a route or itinerary? I thought maybe it would be better to do it in reverse order, starting in Sicily.
Any tips will be hugely appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Greece
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 southeast sicily town as home base
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 20 Top Tapas Tascas
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Ludwig Castles