My fiancee and I are planning to spend our 2 week honeymoon in Italy, this September. We are flying from the UK.
There are so many places we'd like to see and I thought maybe we could see the best of the above - Naples (maybe visit Capri for one night), Tuscany, the Amalfi Caost and Sicily.
Can anyone tell me whether this is realistic and, if so, recommend a route or itinerary? I thought maybe it would be better to do it in reverse order, starting in Sicily.
Any tips will be hugely appreciated!!
Italy Honeymoon - Naples/Tuscany/Amalfi Coast/Sicily
- 1 Drive Rome Florence
- 2 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 3 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 4 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 5 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 6 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 7 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 15 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 18 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 19 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 20 Moving to Spain
- 21 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 22 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 23 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 24 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 25 Granada on Sunday