My fiancee and I are planning to spend our 2 week honeymoon in Italy, this September. We are flying from the UK.
There are so many places we'd like to see and I thought maybe we could see the best of the above - Naples (maybe visit Capri for one night), Tuscany, the Amalfi Caost and Sicily.
Can anyone tell me whether this is realistic and, if so, recommend a route or itinerary? I thought maybe it would be better to do it in reverse order, starting in Sicily.
Any tips will be hugely appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in November
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 4 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 9 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 10 Football Tickets - Athens
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 13 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 14 Last minute trip to Capri
- 15 3nights in Venice
- 16 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 17 Earthquake near Naples
- 18 Budapest to Kosice
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 21 My 3 days in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 25 One week in Europe