I was hoping for some guidance. My husband and I are travelling to Italy for 2.5 weeks late June with our 14 month old daughter.
We have both been to Italy before and was hoping to do this trip a little differently.. Slower, off the beaten track, relaxing. We would like 3 or 4 days relaxing in the Tuscan countryside somewhere.
We can fly in to any city as we are spending the previous 2.5 weeks in Spain but we fly out of Rome at the end of our holiday. We do not want to spend time in Rome (as we have prev been there) other then transiting.
We are open to suggestions, but we do want to spend some time in Tuscany.
I have done research but getting very confused now as there is so much choice.
We will hire a car to ensure we can see and explore the countryside, especially in Tuscany.
We have collectively been to Venice, Florence, Amalfi, cinque terra, Rome before and so would not want to spend a huge amount of time in those areas.
Any suggestions would be great - we love food, wine, culture, architecture, art (but not over the top)..
Thanking you in adance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라‡아시안카지노
- 2 엘로우게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노⊥슈퍼카지노
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017