I was hoping for some guidance. My husband and I are travelling to Italy for 2.5 weeks late June with our 14 month old daughter.
We have both been to Italy before and was hoping to do this trip a little differently.. Slower, off the beaten track, relaxing. We would like 3 or 4 days relaxing in the Tuscan countryside somewhere.
We can fly in to any city as we are spending the previous 2.5 weeks in Spain but we fly out of Rome at the end of our holiday. We do not want to spend time in Rome (as we have prev been there) other then transiting.
We are open to suggestions, but we do want to spend some time in Tuscany.
I have done research but getting very confused now as there is so much choice.
We will hire a car to ensure we can see and explore the countryside, especially in Tuscany.
We have collectively been to Venice, Florence, Amalfi, cinque terra, Rome before and so would not want to spend a huge amount of time in those areas.
Any suggestions would be great - we love food, wine, culture, architecture, art (but not over the top)..
Thanking you in adance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM
- 2 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 3 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 ATM help
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 16 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 17 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 18 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood