I was hoping for some guidance. My husband and I are travelling to Italy for 2.5 weeks late June with our 14 month old daughter.
We have both been to Italy before and was hoping to do this trip a little differently.. Slower, off the beaten track, relaxing. We would like 3 or 4 days relaxing in the Tuscan countryside somewhere.
We can fly in to any city as we are spending the previous 2.5 weeks in Spain but we fly out of Rome at the end of our holiday. We do not want to spend time in Rome (as we have prev been there) other then transiting.
We are open to suggestions, but we do want to spend some time in Tuscany.
I have done research but getting very confused now as there is so much choice.
We will hire a car to ensure we can see and explore the countryside, especially in Tuscany.
We have collectively been to Venice, Florence, Amalfi, cinque terra, Rome before and so would not want to spend a huge amount of time in those areas.
Any suggestions would be great - we love food, wine, culture, architecture, art (but not over the top)..
Thanking you in adance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 4 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 We're here!
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 Trip Ideas
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 13 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents