I am traveling with a friend to Florence for 3 of my 10 day trip to Italy..other cities are Rome and down to the coast (Sorrento).
I am looking for help with our planning... and possibly hotel suggestions.
1. We are looking to book Hotel Continentale...found a great 108 Euro deal on a single room...but the description of this room is quite evasive...so is there anyone who can comment on this hotel or this room type specifically? We work for a large hotel company who shockingly doesn't have what we want in Florence...our concern is this is a dark and dingy broom closet???
2. Any other suggestions for hotels I would so greatly appreciate as I am really stuck on this one and don't know what to do-I myself am quite open minded...my friend is the question..
3. The itinerary!!! Well we are planning a bike tour in Chianti one of the days to experience the country, and this seems to be the best idea for this...any suggestions?
4. We fully realize we could use and extra day or many..but we don't have the time...so welcome any feedback one can share to maximize our experience while in Florence!
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 6 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 7 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 8 Need hotel in Athens
- 9 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 13 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 24 IWM
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2