Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 2 Car rental at Athens airport
- 3 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 4 milan austria
- 5 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 6 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 7 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 10 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 11 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 12 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 15 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 16 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 17 British Royals
- 18 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 19 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 20 Hotels in old Rome
- 21 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 22 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 23 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 25 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?