Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Europe
- 2 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 3 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 staying a month or so in each place
- 10 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 13 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 14 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 19 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Self-driving tips for France
- 23 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!