Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 2 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 2 weeks in Spain
- 6 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 7 4 Months in Europe
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 12 Wines charted by flavor
- 13 Museum Pass
- 14 Central Europe itinerary
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Arriving in Prague
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 France in October
- 19 Day trips out of Florence?
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Venice; recommendations
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 24 7 countries in a month
- 25 Using Debit Cards for Purchases