Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 2 Alilaguna to Rialto?
- 3 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 4 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 7 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 8 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 9 Lyon Arrondissements
- 10 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 11 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 12 NT in devon and cornwall
- 13 help and advice
- 14 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 15 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 16 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 19 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 20 Garmisch
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Venice - things to do?
- 23 Rome to Positano
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days