Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 4 Bregenz or Lindau
- 5 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 14 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 15 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 25 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs