Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 eateries in Puglia
- 2 London GTG late September?
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 9 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 10 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 11 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 20 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Day trips from Bologna
- 23 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 24 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 25 City Night Line from Paris to Munich