Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 6 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 7 Northern Italy
- 8 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 9 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 14 France by rail or car?
- 15 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 16 Hotels in Sorrento
- 17 Hair cuts in Florence
- 18 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 21 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 25 How Long For Santorini?