Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
- 1 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 2 How Long For Santorini?
- 3 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 4 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 5 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 6 Germany with 6 month old.
- 7 France by rail or car?
- 8 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 13 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 19 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 20 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 21 Hotels in Sorrento
- 22 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 23 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Which tour company would be best?