Looking for suggestions. I am planning a trip to Italy for my daughters graduation this summer (mid July). The idea is to travel throughout the country, so I'm not locked into flying in/out of any city, however I've been totally sticker shocked by the cost of flights; $1400-$2200 range. Are there any tricks? Are there better prices fying specific days, into specific airports, in and out of different airports? I'm stumped, so I brought it ot the pros. Hoping to be able to make this happen, just in front of college tuition bills
- 1 Where to stay for one night ???
- 2 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 3 Palermo and Taormina
- 4 Car Rental Locations
- 5 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 8 Tour-Free Travel
- 9 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 10 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 11 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 12 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 London Spy Sites
- 18 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 19 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 East coast trains
- 25 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus