My husband and I along with out daughter who is 7, are interested in taking a trip to Italy and Greece 2015 summer. Our primary interest would be Rome and Venice (maybe Milan). We would like to see the leaning tower of Pisa but I don't know where its located compared to these places and how far it is. We also want to see Athens and Santorini in Greece. Considering all this which is the best way to go about planning for this. Any advice to plan our itinerary and go about booking our trip would be great. I was looking in to Cosmos Rick Steves tour but I don't know if I want to do a trip on a set schedule. We want to relax and enjoy at the same time.
Italy and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 2 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 3 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 4 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 5 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 8 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 11 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 12 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 13 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 14 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 15 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 European Trivial Trivia!
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 English ruined castles
- 23 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 24 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 25 Luggage sizing