I am looking for a one-week (at most) Italian Cooking class that is being offered in Italy and would like to solicit any recommendation. I would prefer a class that offers reasonably priced accommodation with hands on training in a restaurant. I plan to visit in early autumn of 2016. Would appreciate some leads.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sintra
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Firt time VISA applicant
- 4 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 18 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Uffizi Phone Number
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?