We are planning to visit Istanbul for 4 days 3 nights and wondering if we can take a day trip to Pamukkale by flight. Any recommendations?
Can we swim in the hot springs pools in April?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advices about our itiniary
- 2 Brief trip report Naples
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 6 Private transportation
- 7 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 10 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 11 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 12 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 18 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Glastonbury vs Bath