We are planning to visit Istanbul for 4 days 3 nights and wondering if we can take a day trip to Pamukkale by flight. Any recommendations?
Can we swim in the hot springs pools in April?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 4 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 11 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Rome Rental Car
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice