I will be going to Istanbul in April 14 for 10 days from the 19th. I have been there before in June. Online it shows the average temperature to be 16 degrees, but someone just told me I can expect the temperature to be between 0 and 5?
What will the weather be like in April and what type of clothing would I need to pack. I am using the time to just relax, perhaps see one tourist site a day and then spend a lot of the day writing.
Istanbul in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 What to wear
- 12 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 13 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Back home problems with sim card
- 16 How do you find French food?
- 17 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 18 GPS in Tuscany
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 italy
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 Monet in Normandy