I will be going to Istanbul in April 14 for 10 days from the 19th. I have been there before in June. Online it shows the average temperature to be 16 degrees, but someone just told me I can expect the temperature to be between 0 and 5?
What will the weather be like in April and what type of clothing would I need to pack. I am using the time to just relax, perhaps see one tourist site a day and then spend a lot of the day writing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 3 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 4 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 7 Italy - rental car damages query
- 8 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 9 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 10 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 11 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 12 CDG much improved
- 13 European Cooking Secrets
- 14 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 15 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 16 London's Must Sights!
- 17 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 18 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 21 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 22 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 23 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 24 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 25 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland