I will be going to Istanbul in April 14 for 10 days from the 19th. I have been there before in June. Online it shows the average temperature to be 16 degrees, but someone just told me I can expect the temperature to be between 0 and 5?
What will the weather be like in April and what type of clothing would I need to pack. I am using the time to just relax, perhaps see one tourist site a day and then spend a lot of the day writing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 2 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 3 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 4 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 5 Holland Itinerary
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 8 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 16 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 17 Iceland Trip Report
- 18 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Portugal Walking Tour
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland