I will be going to Istanbul in April 14 for 10 days from the 19th. I have been there before in June. Online it shows the average temperature to be 16 degrees, but someone just told me I can expect the temperature to be between 0 and 5?
What will the weather be like in April and what type of clothing would I need to pack. I am using the time to just relax, perhaps see one tourist site a day and then spend a lot of the day writing.
Istanbul in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Zurich, Switzerland
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 10 Day trips
- 11 London tube
- 12 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Day trips from Marseille