I will be going to Istanbul in April 14 for 10 days from the 19th. I have been there before in June. Online it shows the average temperature to be 16 degrees, but someone just told me I can expect the temperature to be between 0 and 5?
What will the weather be like in April and what type of clothing would I need to pack. I am using the time to just relax, perhaps see one tourist site a day and then spend a lot of the day writing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Germany family road trip help!
- 11 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Prague
- 17 Ischia
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Spain and South of France
- 20 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 21 Overnight at Heathrow
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 France, UK and Ireland
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking