I will be going to Istanbul in April 14 for 10 days from the 19th. I have been there before in June. Online it shows the average temperature to be 16 degrees, but someone just told me I can expect the temperature to be between 0 and 5?
What will the weather be like in April and what type of clothing would I need to pack. I am using the time to just relax, perhaps see one tourist site a day and then spend a lot of the day writing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 2 Sicily help
- 3 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 4 Italy Vacation
- 5 Stu Tower
- 6 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 7 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 8 Borghese Gallery Question
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 11 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 12 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 23 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 24 Spain: train/rental car help
- 25 Amalfi itinerary help needed