Will be going to Istanbul in Nov. for a conference. Please can someone recommend how to go about with the taxi airport transfer as Mariott Asia is charging Euro 110/- which is quite steep. Is there a prepaid taxi service available at Ataturk Airport which can be taken on arrival?
Also, it would be help if someone can recommend a place of stay preferably 3-star hotel in the same area as Mariott Asia or any conveniently located hotel as I intend to extend my stay for 2 days and will be checking-out of Mariott Asia post the conference.
Lastly, what are the must sees & must eats in Istanbul? Would like to visit the palaces and souks and preferably go to see a belly dance. Can someone recommend a two day itinerary with the suggestions for local transport? Is it alright to take a taxi on the go? Is the food to be eaten in food-courts or elsewhere? Please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 3 파주오피 파주건마 아달 파주휴게텔 www.adal.ml 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 4 아달 www.adal.ml 길동오피 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 5 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 6 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 12 "Never Mind"
- 13 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Italian car factory tours
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 19 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now