I am celebrating my 50th birthday with my family (two sons and girlfriends) in February.
I think one of them is a bit disappointed - and I am now a bit nervous about going - although it is a place I have always wanted to see. I am hoping the weather will be kind to us. We are staying in the Sultanahmet area.
I would welcome any recommendations regarding the best places to try local cuisine etc. I am sure my family would enjoy a cookery lesson too.
We are only there for four nights and it would be so easy to cram too many things in - I want to absorb and enjoy what I see and not have a mad dash around the sights.
I would welcome your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 seat reservations
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 14 Italy in a week
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 Germany-Car or Train
- 19 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Jewish Vienna
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Reaching the Lake District
- 24 Positano Hotel in September
- 25 Scotland itinerary advice