Planning a visit to Turkey in mat/june 2011; want to ask a question to all of you that live in or have visited Istambul:
We are offered hotels in Taksim zone(many hotels),plus the Barcelo Eresin and Barcelo Saray.
Which zone is best for first timers?(in our 60s,in good form,great walkers).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 9 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Train travel to and from Paris
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 15 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 16 Traveling in Belgium
- 17 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 18 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 24 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 25 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?