Planning a visit to Turkey in mat/june 2011; want to ask a question to all of you that live in or have visited Istambul:
We are offered hotels in Taksim zone(many hotels),plus the Barcelo Eresin and Barcelo Saray.
Which zone is best for first timers?(in our 60s,in good form,great walkers).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 7 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 8 Prague itinerary advice
- 9 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 12 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?