Planning a visit to Turkey in mat/june 2011; want to ask a question to all of you that live in or have visited Istambul:
We are offered hotels in Taksim zone(many hotels),plus the Barcelo Eresin and Barcelo Saray.
Which zone is best for first timers?(in our 60s,in good form,great walkers).
Thanks in advance.
Istanbul, may/june 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scuol, Switzerland
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 Taormina Sicily
- 9 Guidebook for Iceland
- 10 visa question
- 11 caroline_venezia
- 12 A Sardinia trip report
- 13 Granada
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 First time to Switzerland
- 18 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 19 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 20 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"