Planning a visit to Turkey in mat/june 2011; want to ask a question to all of you that live in or have visited Istambul:
We are offered hotels in Taksim zone(many hotels),plus the Barcelo Eresin and Barcelo Saray.
Which zone is best for first timers?(in our 60s,in good form,great walkers).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 3 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 4 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 5 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 10 What to see in Dresden...
- 11 Tour or independent
- 12 Munich, Germany
- 13 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 14 Sliema, Malta
- 15 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 16 Vet my itinerary
- 17 Hotel advice
- 18 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 19 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 20 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 21 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 22 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 23 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?