Planning a visit to Turkey in mat/june 2011; want to ask a question to all of you that live in or have visited Istambul:
We are offered hotels in Taksim zone(many hotels),plus the Barcelo Eresin and Barcelo Saray.
Which zone is best for first timers?(in our 60s,in good form,great walkers).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 7 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Dublin Luggage storage
- 13 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Towns around Lucca
- 16 Spain: train/rental car help
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 19 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 23 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 24 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 25 Hotels in Copenhagen