Planning a visit to Turkey in mat/june 2011; want to ask a question to all of you that live in or have visited Istambul:
We are offered hotels in Taksim zone(many hotels),plus the Barcelo Eresin and Barcelo Saray.
Which zone is best for first timers?(in our 60s,in good form,great walkers).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 5 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 8 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 9 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 10 Dublin to Dingle?
- 11 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 12 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 13 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 14 Switzerland 5 days
- 15 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 16 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 17 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 20 Any favorite Italian movies to get in the mood
- 21 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 22 Frankfurt train station at the airport
- 23 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 24 How to get to Mallorca
- 25 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi