Could somebody tell me if a round trip fare of $855 JFK( NY) to Reykjavik 6/24 and back to JFK from Copenhagen on 7/9 sounds reasonable?
Is this a good fare from NY to Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 2 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 3 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 4 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 5 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 6 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 7 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 Car Rentals in Athens
- 11 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 12 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 13 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 14 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 15 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 16 Weekend navigo options
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 22 DCC on the increase?
- 23 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 24 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 25 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip