Hello all: I know from 2 previous trips that Visa and MC are almost always accepted almost everywhere, but wondered about taking Discover on next trip as a backup (in case I do too much shopping Not that I would...
Is Discover card widely accepted in W. Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 9 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 16 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany