Hello all: I know from 2 previous trips that Visa and MC are almost always accepted almost everywhere, but wondered about taking Discover on next trip as a backup (in case I do too much shopping Not that I would...
Is Discover card widely accepted in W. Europe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe,
- 2 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 Europe with young teens
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Gogartys, Dublin
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Sicily 10 days
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 Portugal in September
- 21 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 22 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 23 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia