Hello all: I know from 2 previous trips that Visa and MC are almost always accepted almost everywhere, but wondered about taking Discover on next trip as a backup (in case I do too much shopping Not that I would...
Is Discover card widely accepted in W. Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 2 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 5 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 6 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 7 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 8 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Brugge photo on Bing
- 11 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 12 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 13 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Help with a small island in Greece
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 Cotswolds village base
- 18 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 19 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 20 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 21 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 22 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Outerwear France Beginning of September