We are going on a trip May 31 - June 12. We are flying to Dublin where we will stay until June 3, when we must fly to Edinburgh for business. We will be here from June 3 - 6. From this point we are open for going to England for a few days then driving up the coast of Ireland back to Dublin for a June 12 departure.
With that said....I have no clue as to what we should do and how we should do it. I've looked at renting cars....roads are clogged.....bus tours...but we HAVE to stay in Edinburgh for three days....
What are your recommendations? Any and ALL will be considered. I have googled, googled, and googled and this looks like the only place to get real advice about the TRAVEL, not criticism for the duration. Can't help that with business smacked in the middle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO GOT THE MAIL APP CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 TEC*H SUPPORT
- 2 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 3 Rome hotel
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Route Information
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london