We are going on a trip May 31 - June 12. We are flying to Dublin where we will stay until June 3, when we must fly to Edinburgh for business. We will be here from June 3 - 6. From this point we are open for going to England for a few days then driving up the coast of Ireland back to Dublin for a June 12 departure.
With that said....I have no clue as to what we should do and how we should do it. I've looked at renting cars....roads are clogged.....bus tours...but we HAVE to stay in Edinburgh for three days....
What are your recommendations? Any and ALL will be considered. I have googled, googled, and googled and this looks like the only place to get real advice about the TRAVEL, not criticism for the duration. Can't help that with business smacked in the middle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 4 Iceland
- 5 Spain - day driver advice
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 16 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 17 Lake Como AREA questions
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?