We're planning a trip to Ireland in October. We have not been there before. We have a general idea of what we want to see. We thought the easiest thing for us is a package tour. We're considering an Aer Lingus package tour. Is anyone familiar with them? Comments appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Ireland - Aer Lingus package tour rating?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 2 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 5 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 6 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 7 Car Rental in Iceland
- 8 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 9 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 10 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 Italy food budget
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 Family trip to France with kids
- 15 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 16 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 17 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 18 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 20 A week in spain
- 21 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 22 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 23 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 24 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 25 Advice on Romania Itinerary