We're planning a trip to Ireland in October. We have not been there before. We have a general idea of what we want to see. We thought the easiest thing for us is a package tour. We're considering an Aer Lingus package tour. Is anyone familiar with them? Comments appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Ireland - Aer Lingus package tour rating?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 12 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 13 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano