I'll be travelling from Venice to Heidelberg in late April and I need a 1-night stopover somewhere. I'm thinking of Innsbruck or Interlaken. Innsbruck is closer and the trip there will not incur any reservation fee, but it seems impossible to find a decent room below 30 euro (I'm backpacking on a budget.). On the other hand, there're plenty of cheap hostels in Interlaken, but the trip requires reservation for at least 2 train rides (Venice to Milan and Milan to Brigg). All in all, they come out the same ( A bit cheaper for Innsbruck).
I'm now wondering which one will be a better option for me, given that I'll get there by no earlier than 17:00 and have to leave early the next morning. Museum, attractions, hiking, trekking are all out of the picture, just the immediate impression and the view on the train perhaps. I heard of the so called "scenic route" across Switzerland. Is it worth spending a few more hours to see it?
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. oh and Happy New Year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 영종도바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라ワ인터넷바카라
- 2 F1카지노사이트■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■슈퍼카지노へ슈퍼카지노
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 19 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 20 Madrid food advice needed
- 21 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 22 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 23 Split to Hvar
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!