I want to know if anyone knows something about french summer camps in France which includes french lessons, sport activities and city excursions. Cause I think to go to France next year and may be I will register for a language school to improve my french level. I found some schools such as Ecole des Roches, Azurlingua, Cavilam, Accord Saint Nicolas and Centre Mediterranéen d'Etudes Français (CMEF Monaco) ... The price is € 3.310 for 3 weeks for Ecole des Roches on their site but on some agent's site is € 3.480 (source: www.fransadayaz.com/okullar/ecole-des-roches
So, I will be glad if I can hear your suggestions and/or experiences..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens International airport
- 2 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 3 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Road trip Italy
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 16 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Hilton CPH no loner
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 French Wedding
- 23 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 24 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016