I want to know if anyone knows something about french summer camps in France which includes french lessons, sport activities and city excursions. Cause I think to go to France next year and may be I will register for a language school to improve my french level. I found some schools such as Ecole des Roches, Azurlingua, Cavilam, Accord Saint Nicolas and Centre Mediterranéen d'Etudes Français (CMEF Monaco) ... The price is € 3.310 for 3 weeks for Ecole des Roches on their site but on some agent's site is € 3.480 (source: www.fransadayaz.com/okullar/ecole-des-roches
So, I will be glad if I can hear your suggestions and/or experiences..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 8 Praiana to Positano
- 9 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 13 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 14 Venice
- 15 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 16 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?