I want to know if anyone knows something about french summer camps in France which includes french lessons, sport activities and city excursions. Cause I think to go to France next year and may be I will register for a language school to improve my french level. I found some schools such as Ecole des Roches, Azurlingua, Cavilam, Accord Saint Nicolas and Centre Mediterranéen d'Etudes Français (CMEF Monaco) ... The price is € 3.310 for 3 weeks for Ecole des Roches on their site but on some agent's site is € 3.480 (source: www.fransadayaz.com/okullar/ecole-des-roches
So, I will be glad if I can hear your suggestions and/or experiences..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 2 38 Days in Paris
- 3 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Day trip ideas
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 9 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 10 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 11 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 12 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 13 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 14 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Things to do in Brussels
- 22 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 23 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands