I'm planning a two week trip to Iceland in summer 2015. My friend and I are trying to decide the best way to get around the island. We'd like to do some day hikes, sightseeing, and see quite a bit of the country (loop road maybe). Can anyone give me advice on how we should travel?
Should we rent a car or is it easy enough to take public transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 4 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 7 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 8 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 11 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 12 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 16 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 17 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 18 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 19 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 20 Piedmont as a destination
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 23 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 24 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings