I'm planning a two week trip to Iceland in summer 2015. My friend and I are trying to decide the best way to get around the island. We'd like to do some day hikes, sightseeing, and see quite a bit of the country (loop road maybe). Can anyone give me advice on how we should travel?
Should we rent a car or is it easy enough to take public transportation?
Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG questions
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 6 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 7 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 8 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 9 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 10 France to Italy advice needed please
- 11 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 12 A Week in Spain
- 13 When to buy companion ticket?
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 South of Switzerland
- 16 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Home Base in Belgium
- 19 Things to do in/around Milan
- 20 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 21 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 22 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 23 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 24 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein