I'm planning a two week trip to Iceland in summer 2015. My friend and I are trying to decide the best way to get around the island. We'd like to do some day hikes, sightseeing, and see quite a bit of the country (loop road maybe). Can anyone give me advice on how we should travel?
Should we rent a car or is it easy enough to take public transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 4 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 11 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 12 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 13 Travel vs. Babies
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Vienna or Budapest?
- 16 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris