I'm planning a two week trip to Iceland in summer 2015. My friend and I are trying to decide the best way to get around the island. We'd like to do some day hikes, sightseeing, and see quite a bit of the country (loop road maybe). Can anyone give me advice on how we should travel?
Should we rent a car or is it easy enough to take public transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 2 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 3 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 4 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 5 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 6 Travel help laundary
- 7 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 8 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 9 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 10 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 13 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 14 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 15 Train to Sorrento
- 16 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 6 nights in Dublin
- 19 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 20 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 21 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 22 Puglia and Matera
- 23 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 24 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 25 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015