I'm urgently trying to reach my credit card companies from France to cancel my cards because my purse got stolen. I can't get through either on the 800 numbers or the "International" numbers listed on the back of my husband's cards. I'm dialing 011- then the 800 - then the number. What am I doing wrong?
How to call and 800 number in the US from France?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 2 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Channel Islands
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 16 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 17 Rome Accommodation
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help