me and me wife to be are planning to go to a romantic honeymoon.
We are looking for a great hotel overlooking the Eiffel Tower.
We dont exactly know what is our budget but we can spend enough for a REALLY good hotel.
does anyone know a good hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 French election
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 16 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 22 mountain views near London
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 25 Italy in 11 Days