My husband and I are making a trip to Spain in early May (business and pleasure) and are visiting the following cities: Granada, Sevilla, and Madrid. We our first time international travelers and found the process to be very overwhelming, so we are using a travel agent. Our travel agent has suggested a few hotel sites and was wondering if you all have had experience with any of them/could recommend anything better (based on location, price, amenities, etc.) Husband and I are both in our late 20's and are simply looking for a clean, safe place to sleep and store our things (private room and bathroom preferred). No breakfast, spa, other frills necessary.
We have already booked our stay at The Sentaor in Granada (http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/senator-granada-spa.html) and our travel agent suggested NH Collection Sevilla (http://www.nh-collection.com/hotel/nh-collection-sevilla) and Hotel Hesperia Madrid (http://www.hesperia-madrid.com/?lang=en). Because we're running short on time, I may "OK" the hotel in Sevilla, but would like to find somewhere less expensive in Madrid. Thoughts?
Also, what are you thoughts on MadridCard and GranadaCard for tourist access to sites/transportation - worth it?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Luggage Storage
- 6 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Musee Carnavalet closed for now