My husband and I are making a trip to Spain in early May (business and pleasure) and are visiting the following cities: Granada, Sevilla, and Madrid. We our first time international travelers and found the process to be very overwhelming, so we are using a travel agent. Our travel agent has suggested a few hotel sites and was wondering if you all have had experience with any of them/could recommend anything better (based on location, price, amenities, etc.) Husband and I are both in our late 20's and are simply looking for a clean, safe place to sleep and store our things (private room and bathroom preferred). No breakfast, spa, other frills necessary.
We have already booked our stay at The Sentaor in Granada (http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/senator-granada-spa.html) and our travel agent suggested NH Collection Sevilla (http://www.nh-collection.com/hotel/nh-collection-sevilla) and Hotel Hesperia Madrid (http://www.hesperia-madrid.com/?lang=en). Because we're running short on time, I may "OK" the hotel in Sevilla, but would like to find somewhere less expensive in Madrid. Thoughts?
Also, what are you thoughts on MadridCard and GranadaCard for tourist access to sites/transportation - worth it?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores in February
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Trains in Alps and UK
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Lisbon trip report
- 10 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 19 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 23 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Tour of Northern Italy