My husband and I are making a trip to Spain in early May (business and pleasure) and are visiting the following cities: Granada, Sevilla, and Madrid. We our first time international travelers and found the process to be very overwhelming, so we are using a travel agent. Our travel agent has suggested a few hotel sites and was wondering if you all have had experience with any of them/could recommend anything better (based on location, price, amenities, etc.) Husband and I are both in our late 20's and are simply looking for a clean, safe place to sleep and store our things (private room and bathroom preferred). No breakfast, spa, other frills necessary.
We have already booked our stay at The Sentaor in Granada (http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/senator-granada-spa.html) and our travel agent suggested NH Collection Sevilla (http://www.nh-collection.com/hotel/nh-collection-sevilla) and Hotel Hesperia Madrid (http://www.hesperia-madrid.com/?lang=en). Because we're running short on time, I may "OK" the hotel in Sevilla, but would like to find somewhere less expensive in Madrid. Thoughts?
Also, what are you thoughts on MadridCard and GranadaCard for tourist access to sites/transportation - worth it?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 4 Greek Village
- 5 Rome to Venice
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 13 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 18 Rome -- The next time around
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US