What are some suggestions for a mid priced hotel or even B&B ($125.to $150.). What is important to me is that it is clean and a good location.A couple that I have read about are Hotel Pollera, HOtel Saski, Hotel Senacki & Hotel Grodek. Does anyone have the website for any of the above or others that you recommend (I have the web for Pollera)
hotel in Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 4 Is Capri overrated?
- 5 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 6 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 7 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 8 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 9 9 days in switzerland
- 10 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 11 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 12 Bus ride to Positano
- 13 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 14 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 15 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 16 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 17 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 18 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 19 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 20 Amsterdam restaurants
- 21 Greece for a month with a baby
- 22 Wine tour in Chianti
- 23 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 24 Slovenia itinerary
- 25 Colosseum day or Night Tour