We are world travelers and always plan our trips ourselves. Our 12 days honeymoon plan is to fly to Athens from San Diego , then visit 2-3 islands. Our dates are flexible between Sep, Oct and Nov.
I heard Santorini and Crete are a must see but Mikonos is not that significant! Is this true, where else we shouldn't miss?
Any festivals in that season?
Crete is a big Island, where should we stay.
To travel within Greece (mostly islands) Ferry is better or Plane?
Any recommendations on Airports or booking sites other than Kayak, cheapoair and hotels.com?
Are 4 stars and 5 stars hotels that different? How accurate are their rating systems?
Is it recommended to reserve our transportation in advance?
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt