My fiance and I will be travelling to Europe for the first time. And I know how cold January is going to be unfortunately, we can both only take the time off work during then.
Travel dates: 28th January - 10th February
My initial plans are to fly into Dublin, then to Paris (will skip London as we've been to London before), then fly into Milan-Rome (EasyJet cheap fares!).
I have been advised to do the trip from Rome-Dublin as it will get warmer over the period of time, so tickets for this trip has not been decided yet!
I'd like to ask for a few suggestions/advises about my trip and hopefully we can sort out the tickets ASAP and start planning/packing!
ps: We're both not too keen on fancy dining/activites, but more of wanting to get a chance to gain local experience! I'm love vintage goods, and he loves architectures
1. How should I pack? Is layers going to be useful like most have said? Rain boots necessary? (I have a fur jacket that I wear through winter most of the time, is this going to be too much? From where I come from, it goes down to -10 Celcius on most winter days)
2. I have seen that travelling with train can be quite expensive (Euro Rail tickets), or is there another type of trains that we can use when travelling inside of Italy + France?
3. Suggestions of must visit places during this time of the year please!
4. Daylight hours in both places?
5. Must eat food suggestions from locals
6. Interested in night markets/ vintage markets/ flea markets around these places
7. What can we do after it is dark? (I've been told that the ice skating opens till midnight?)
Thanks so much guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노☩＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☩【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 바카라추천気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 3 아시아카지노☩＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☩【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 월드카지노♭→)∫¯ WNR94.ZE.AM ¯∫(←♭슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 5 헬로카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 경주바카라気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 7 코리아카지노＼✃／《 WNR94.ZE.AM 》＼✃／【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 바카라카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 아시안카지노☩＼➾∫ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ∫➾＼☩【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 에이플러스카지노☭（╱」 GTY23。ZE。AM 「╱）☭슈퍼카지노
- 11 로얄카지노∬＼＜ ４２８ＹＯ。ⅭＯℳ ＞＼∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 17 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Planning a European Trip
- 22 Scotland Trip
- 23 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 24 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 25 So much to do, so little time!