my fiance and i are hopoing to do a trip to europe for our honeymoon but cannot decide on one destination. i was hoping there would be a way to make it four countries without having to add another week. we definitely want to see ireland and italy because those are our nationalities. but we also would love to visit amsterdam even if only for a day and paris. any suggestions or ideas if that's even possible?
honeymoon 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 2 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 3 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 6 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 7 Token of thanks!
- 8 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 9 Favorite things to do in London
- 10 Interested In Coach Passes
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 3 days in Bordeaux
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 17 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 18 4 days in lake region
- 19 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 20 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 23 7 countries in a month
- 24 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 25 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia