my fiance and i are hopoing to do a trip to europe for our honeymoon but cannot decide on one destination. i was hoping there would be a way to make it four countries without having to add another week. we definitely want to see ireland and italy because those are our nationalities. but we also would love to visit amsterdam even if only for a day and paris. any suggestions or ideas if that's even possible?
honeymoon 7 days
- 1 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 4 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 5 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 7 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 8 semi escorted tours
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 12 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 13 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 17 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 18 Barcelona day trips
- 19 Montepulciano faves
- 20 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 21 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 22 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 25 Paris trip report