my fiance and i are hopoing to do a trip to europe for our honeymoon but cannot decide on one destination. i was hoping there would be a way to make it four countries without having to add another week. we definitely want to see ireland and italy because those are our nationalities. but we also would love to visit amsterdam even if only for a day and paris. any suggestions or ideas if that's even possible?
honeymoon 7 days
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 First time traveler to Ireland
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?