my fiance and i are hopoing to do a trip to europe for our honeymoon but cannot decide on one destination. i was hoping there would be a way to make it four countries without having to add another week. we definitely want to see ireland and italy because those are our nationalities. but we also would love to visit amsterdam even if only for a day and paris. any suggestions or ideas if that's even possible?
honeymoon 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 2 Best days to fly
- 3 Airb2b in Paris
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 6 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 7 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 10 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 11 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 12 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 13 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 14 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 15 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 16 4 days in Scotland
- 17 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 21 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 22 Norway in June with parents.
- 23 Train from Sarlat
- 24 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 25 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)