Hi Guys, please help me, I am having a London Trip for 8 days and ould like to have a day trip to Paris. A friend of mine told me that when someone holds a UK visa, he/she can have a day trip to any Schengen countries. Is this true? Thanks!
Holding a UK visa can let you travel to Schengen countries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Rovinj, Croatia
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Paris November 2014
- 10 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 11 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 20 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Greek ferries
- 23 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving