Hi Guys, please help me, I am having a London Trip for 8 days and ould like to have a day trip to Paris. A friend of mine told me that when someone holds a UK visa, he/she can have a day trip to any Schengen countries. Is this true? Thanks!
Holding a UK visa can let you travel to Schengen countries?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 9 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 10 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 15 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 20 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 21 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question