As the title says, I need suggestions for hiking trails that is not crowded in late July. Some of the replies to my earlier posts have suggested that there are hiking trails that are quite comfortable (in terms of crowds and temperature) in late July. I'm thinking Switzerland, France, or Italy.
Any suggestions? I really don't mind less popular spots but hopefully they are as beautiful and also appreciate places that are reachable by public transport. (I try not to drive but I will if I have to).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month in Europe
- 2 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Iceland in 7 days.
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"