As the title says, I need suggestions for hiking trails that is not crowded in late July. Some of the replies to my earlier posts have suggested that there are hiking trails that are quite comfortable (in terms of crowds and temperature) in late July. I'm thinking Switzerland, France, or Italy.
Any suggestions? I really don't mind less popular spots but hopefully they are as beautiful and also appreciate places that are reachable by public transport. (I try not to drive but I will if I have to).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 6 day itinerary
- 2 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 3 Sim Cards
- 4 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 9 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 10 IWM
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Seville to Cordoba
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 Travelling Iceland
- 16 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 17 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 18 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 19 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 20 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 21 Trastevere Food
- 22 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 Nightime Tivoli
- 25 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages