As the title says, I need suggestions for hiking trails that is not crowded in late July. Some of the replies to my earlier posts have suggested that there are hiking trails that are quite comfortable (in terms of crowds and temperature) in late July. I'm thinking Switzerland, France, or Italy.
Any suggestions? I really don't mind less popular spots but hopefully they are as beautiful and also appreciate places that are reachable by public transport. (I try not to drive but I will if I have to).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 7 Milan or Turin
- 8 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 20 God Save the Queen?
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers