As the title says, I need suggestions for hiking trails that is not crowded in late July. Some of the replies to my earlier posts have suggested that there are hiking trails that are quite comfortable (in terms of crowds and temperature) in late July. I'm thinking Switzerland, France, or Italy.
Any suggestions? I really don't mind less popular spots but hopefully they are as beautiful and also appreciate places that are reachable by public transport. (I try not to drive but I will if I have to).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Granada to Madrid
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 21 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 25 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?