My husband and I are thinking of flying into Helsinki and then taking the train to St. Petersburg and Moscow, then flying back out of Moscow. I have read the best time to go to these areas, and it sounds like May is on the cusp. Would it be silly for us to visit these areas in spring? We have time in April and May. If this sounds crazy, then we'll head to Greece!
Helsinki, St. Petersburg, & Moscow -- in early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland
- 2 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 5 Europe in December for 10 days
- 6 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 12 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 15 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 18 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 19 Tipping in the UK
- 20 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 21 at what point should one get health insurance
- 22 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 23 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.