My husband and I are thinking of flying into Helsinki and then taking the train to St. Petersburg and Moscow, then flying back out of Moscow. I have read the best time to go to these areas, and it sounds like May is on the cusp. Would it be silly for us to visit these areas in spring? We have time in April and May. If this sounds crazy, then we'll head to Greece!
Helsinki, St. Petersburg, & Moscow -- in early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 18 French Basque region
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 21 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Airport ATMs