My husband and I are thinking of flying into Helsinki and then taking the train to St. Petersburg and Moscow, then flying back out of Moscow. I have read the best time to go to these areas, and it sounds like May is on the cusp. Would it be silly for us to visit these areas in spring? We have time in April and May. If this sounds crazy, then we'll head to Greece!
Helsinki, St. Petersburg, & Moscow -- in early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 13 Reykjavik hotels
- 14 Hotels that we found special
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Too many Trip Reports
- 17 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15