My husband and I are thinking of flying into Helsinki and then taking the train to St. Petersburg and Moscow, then flying back out of Moscow. I have read the best time to go to these areas, and it sounds like May is on the cusp. Would it be silly for us to visit these areas in spring? We have time in April and May. If this sounds crazy, then we'll head to Greece!
Helsinki, St. Petersburg, & Moscow -- in early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 6 See You In Minsk
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Italy tours
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 15 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 16 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 17 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 18 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 19 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 20 Best day trips from Paris
- 21 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?