My husband and I are thinking of flying into Helsinki and then taking the train to St. Petersburg and Moscow, then flying back out of Moscow. I have read the best time to go to these areas, and it sounds like May is on the cusp. Would it be silly for us to visit these areas in spring? We have time in April and May. If this sounds crazy, then we'll head to Greece!
Helsinki, St. Petersburg, & Moscow -- in early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 2 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 3 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 4 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 5 St Christophers Paris
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 8 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 12 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 13 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 14 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 23 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?